Mar 21, 2012

Here I Come America!

I find it so hilarious that I keep apologizing for disappearing and then disappearing once again. It must have started to seem like a bad habit that just can't be broken. I do want to post and for once I actually do have stuff to post, however I have been busy.

I am flying to the US of A tonight. The past few days have been busy in prepping for this trip, which mind you has no intentional recreational purposes what so ever. It's purely business. I shall be relatively free however to get back to blogging and interacting with you all. 

I'll be signing out right now for I still have some minor last minute things to do. Wish me luck.


Derric said...

US of A, Mabrook

Dean Grey said...

Where in the US will you be visiting?

Be sure to take lots of pics during your travels!


Indie-underground-Gay said...

Seriously? What have you been upto?

Vι¢кソ ™ - ♫♪ (VICKY) said...

good luck phunk, u r finally going where u wanted to go all this while

how have u been

Indie-underground-Gay said...

Where the fuck are you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...