Nov 7, 2011

Eid Mubarak


Eid Mubarak to all my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters!
Wishing you and your family a very joyful Eid. May His countless blessings be with you on this Eid and may it being comfort, prosperity and happiness into your life.

Once again Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy!

I am extremely sorry for the lack of posting in the past two months. It's that my personal life got hit by a few speeding trucks and the already messed up situation at home got alot more messed up. I just wasn't in the mind space to blog even though I wanted to. Call it lack of energy, time, space, opportunity or maybe all of them combined to some extent - whatever it was, I am glad it has somewhat passed. 

The scars are still new and the dust has not settled. I do not know what is going to happen next but I do know that my return is certain. I may have taken longer but then I was talking to a friend who said that I need to start enjoying life again. Some issues need time and time will solve them for me. So I listened to her and I am restarting something that I enjoyed doing alot. 

Hope you all had wonderful months of September and October.

15 comments:

DEZMOND said...

eid mubarak to that hunk from the pic especially :)

editor said...

that explains your online absence. Take care phunko.. any storm, however big, always goes away

tamayn said...

Glad to see you're back among the living! I hope you have a great holiday!

M@rvin said...

Aww, sorry to hear! What happened? And you never responded to my Facebook messages either :( Anyway, great to have you back!

Derric said...

Eid Mubarak to you too

Anonymous said...

thank god......
phunk is back

simple girl..... said...

drum roll for being back.. take care..

jits said...

Welcome back phunk. Missed you and belated wishes for moharram !

Yadhu Krishna said...

Eid Mubarak.

Glad that you are back. Let us hope everything will be alright soon.

Yadhu Krishna said...

Eid Mubarak.

Glad that you are back!
Let us hope everything will be fine...

Phunk Factor said...

@ DEZMOND

Hahahaha...if i come across him, I'll convey ur msg!

@ Editor

Yeah...but it shakes u up pretty bad!

@ Tamayn

Thanks for ur wishes, bro!

@ M@rvin

I gotta....i gotta msg u a lamba wala msg soon...really really soon!

@ Derric

ty!

@ Anonymous

=D

@ Simple Girl

And here I was feeling blue that there was no fanfare or blare of trumpets involved =P

thanks for making me feel welcome

@ jits

U too, man!

@ Yadhu

Thank you :) that would be awesome!

red_eye said...

Hello

I love your blog.
You should add it in the new gay bloggers' platform.
http://www.bestgaybloggers.com

What I like is that you can meet other gay bloggers with similar interests,
and get many tools and tips for having more impact to your blog.
I just add my blog.
That 's why I give you the tip.
;)

Martin

Indie-underground-Gay said...

Why arent you posting anymore!!!

Phunk Factor said...

@ red_eye

I'll check it out as soon as I get the chance

@ Indie-Underground-Gay

Life, man....but i'm back now...i think :p

Indie-underground-Gay said...

Yeah right you are SO back. *rolling eyes*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...