Aug 27, 2011

Smack That

"Really? Your here to loose weight? Why? Your cute, man. You can bag chicks easily!", was the first compliment that I got from him. Him is a guy who goes to my gym, in fact he's one of the trainer. The guy who I refer to for everything is the owner of the gym. He has three people under his rule - two guys and a girl. Him happens to be one of those two guys.

I thanked him for his compliment but didn't exactly pay attention to it. You know your over-weight when you have big ass love handles. I wanted to loose weight. I wanted to give my life some sort of push forward and building a healthier body seemed like a great way to start. Further more, I had already gotten the membership so I might as well put it to good use.

Of the two sub-trainers, he's the friendlier one. The other guy although very polite and helping, doesn't really talk to anybody on his own. If you approach him asking for help he would respond and help you how ever he can. Except for when he's talking two or three members I have never seen him laugh or crack a smile.

The other dude is the polar opposite of him. He's talks with everyone, notices subtle changes in body and makes sure he lets the person know. He laughs and jokes. If he spots someone doing something wrong, he would immediately come over to correct that person. If the person is welcoming to his help, he would help even more. He's a real social butterfly! I really can't play favorites. I like them both equally. While I trust them both, I favor the sober one more when it comes to advice because I believe he has a better body. Also I can not let any excuse of talking to him slip pass me. No way! No how!


It's been about four months since I started going to the gym regularly and the changes have been tremendous. I weigh 74 kgs right now, I started off from 81kgs. My waist line has also decreases and I can feel I am nearer to a healthier version of me. A friend of mine and my mother have noticed the starting of some muscle developement. So in all, I would say that things are going in a good direction, but there is alot more distance to cover. Quite obviously, Mr. Trainer has also noticed these changes and has complimented me a few more times. And here's the thing - those compliments seem flirty to me.

I don't think he's gay or bi. I really don't but then things like these throw me off. And what happened today was way beyond and above getting thrown off. I was literally vaulted twenty feet into the air and dropped back on my bum. Go over the details and tell me what do you conclude. Once I have his deal figured out, I can act appropriately. If he flirts, I'll flirt back. If he jokes, I'll joke back. If he shoves his tongue down my throat, you can bet your money I won't think twice before doing the same. But before all that I would really like to get to know what's going in his head.

So I was at my gym today around four in the afternoon. It was a holiday today and a very important religious day for that so not many people had come to the gym. When I arrived, there were only two guys and one lady there besides the trainers. I went to the locker room and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. While walking back to the weight room, I noticed that one of my shoe laces was untied. Too lazy to crouch down, I propped my foot on a rising and bent over.

Out of no where red hot pain strikes me with the force of lightening and shoots up my spine. I cuss and look up to see Mr. Trainer walking by with a giant smile on his face. He gives me a wink just before he enters the weight room and disappears. I prop myself against a wall nursing my probably swollen ass cheek with a semi hard-on in my shorts. I am excited and embarrassed at the same time.

I would admit right here right now that I have a spanking fetish. Caught you by surprise, didn't I? LOL!

I really don't know how to explain this one. But then again, I can really not think of any logical reasons for any of my other fetishes. But let's keep it to spanking for now. So yeah, I'm into spanking. Not the BDSM kind, but a naughty playful kind. I don't like to turn people's asses beet red. I do not like paddles, whips or what ever is it that people use. I prefer the touch of skin on skin. If I see an ass I like, I would like to spank it. Nathan knows about this very well. But for the first time, the roles had been reversed in my mind. I was the spankee - is that even a word?.

I so wanted to grab his hand and drag him to the locker room. Slam him against one of those tiled walls and let him do whatever the heck he wanted to do with me. But I calmed myself down, entered the weight room and did whatever I was supposed to trying to the best of my abilities to give him the impression that I really didn't care. However everytime I saw that bicep flex, I could feel my heart beat faster.


He's definitely not relationship material, and I do not want to be in a relationship right now. If it's casual fun he wants, I think I can go ahead with it. He's definitely yummy. Really really yummy!

What do you guys have to say? 

18 comments:

simple girl..... said...

you can definitely go ahead for a casual fling .. chillax and enjoy..

Anonymous said...

BOI O BOI :P UR MY TYPE :D AHAHAHA

btw i would say gO ahead ;)

cuz i do the same :D

Phunk Factor said...

@ Simple Girl

I know i can...but first I gotta know if that dude is into guys at all! :p

@ Anonymous

Ur type? Hahahaha....exactly what is UR type? :p

Aaron Khan said...

Hahaha. dat ws a real fun post :D ok, so i think he is just bein playful cz sumtimes dat how str8 ppl r. smackin each other's butts n all. but then again, u'd knw better cz u interact wid him on a regular basis. keep an eye out 4 more hints. n do bend more near him 2 c if he smacks ur ass. even if he is str8, atleast u will njoi d spankin :) ;)

Whimsical Hatter said...

Yes, 'Spankee' is a word(I vouch for that!).So, Phunkie is not spanking. Hmm... would have been guess!
So, I do love buns...The one in this post with the white undies, has me done, just looking at!*gasp*.
Also, there isn't anything having a very long sweltering, hard one-on-one workout with the trainer..it pays ;-).
You got spanked, lost weight, cleared your exams.. seriously,I'm happy for you and more seriously... I'm growing a lot more jealous of you :-P

Abdul Rehman Khan said...

PHUNK :D buwahahaahahahahhahahahaahahah ROFL!!!!!!!!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Aaron Khan

Yeah..even i had that thought. But that wink didn't register as 'straight friendly' to me...it had a deeper more carnal meaning imo! :p

N no...as much as I would getting enjoyed..i don't think my butt can tolerate such abuse!

@ Whimsical Hatter

Hahahaha....i knew I had to use it for THIS post the moment wen I was browsing thru my collection!

N don't be jay..green isn't ur color, sweetie! ;)

@ Abdul Rehman Khan

What to do now?! U tell! :p

tamayn said...

Take it slow and be careful. Guys used to do stuff like that all the time at my high school.

There would be nothing worse than taking it for more than it was. At best, you get your heart broken, at worst, you get your face broken.

M@rvin said...

Flirt back and see where it goes, but don't touch him first. Straight men are like squirrels, you can't scare them away by being too forward too early. :) Let him come to you, then feed him.
I scared away this one amazing str8 guy fuck buddy by simply asking him to stay back once. They are not relationship material, but can be good fun if they know what they are doing.

Phunk Factor said...

@ Tamayn

I don't plan to make the first physical move at all what so ever. Oh and there is no point of getting my heart broken...I'm no longer in the market...bt yes, I do not want to see my not-so-pretty face bruised! :(

@ M@rvin

If he's straight AND interested - I'm afraid that would be my cue to back out.

Not only cuz I have promised to never touch a straight man...but also because for sure he would go straight for my ass! :(

SpiritMountainGuy said...

Well, have some fun. Life is far to short to wait, but be safe about it! - V

Whimsical Hatter said...

And,btw, when do I get to grope 'your buns'?! *evil grin*
P.S: yes, it's that time of the month,boi.

Abdul Rehman Khan said...

ahahahha :D c Anonymous is ryt :P ahahahhaha ... i seriouslY cant stop laughIng :P ...... gYM,crush,chance,fun ahahhaha resembling to mY old tyms :P ahahahha

Hadi Hussain said...

Gym trainers are social workers and i dont think its plausible for you to be a part of their beneficients. So, run Joey run.... Post was nice.

Phunk Factor said...

@ SpiritMountainGuy

Oh most definitely. Safe sex ALWAYS!

@ Whimsical Hatter

Hahaha...how soon can u get here? :p

@ Abdul Rehman Khan

Old times?! You're YOUNGER than me! :p

@ Hadi Hussain

Run Joey Run...hahahaha...u gotta insert that everywhere possible, don't you? :P

Tanan said...

ROFLOL!!!
And yayyy for the kink.Being gay,kinks kinda built-in thing.
And since I never went to any gym for more then 2-3 days.I can't say what guys do there.But since I know you.Forget him.Unless he shoves his tongue down your throat! or somewhere else "wink".

Phunk Factor said...

@ Tanan

LOL...u were in a naughty mood a few days ago :p

Tanan said...

Phunky, I m always in my naughty mood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...