May 1, 2011

Formspring - March & April 2011

As mentioned in a previous post I have set up a Formspring and at the first of every month I would be putting up the answers to the questions asked. So here are the questions that were asked in March and April. Hope you enjoy reading!


Q.What was the best concert you went to?
A. Personally I have never ever attended a concert except for my local school band back when I was in A Levels and it was hardly any fun at all. The guitarist and the drummer couldn't get their act together, plus the vocalist had a serious case of nerves. No fun at all!

Q.When was the last time you gave flowers?
A. February 28th! It was a friend's birthday and she especially requested to not get anything, but obviously I couldn't go without anything so I gave flowers and a card.

Q. Most people like you (Sort of), especially bloggers like to pose themselves on their blogs, as they mostly like the attention they are getting via their writing, why don't you? Is it because of the anti-gay community you are living in? - Roy Hall
A. Excellent question, Roy! And excellent observation! Yes, that's why I have not put up my picture on my blog. Perhaps sometime in future I may and it won't be a naked one. But yes, I have not put up a picture that reveals who I am because of the community I live in.

Q. Lol...your poll on 'Age of your partner' missed out on people who fall in this category: 'Age doesn't matter!'
A. Perhaps but I don't think such people exist. Age is a factor everybody considers, in my opinion!

Q. Hi! I have a question. Why don't you put up adds, make some money..:)
A. Hi to you too! That's actually a very good idea but I don't like the idea of adds littering up and popping between my writings.

Q. How can you be so sexy?
A. I'm flattered that you perceive me to be sexy. But to be perfectly honest, it's not me. You find me sexy, so I guess the answer truly lies with you.

Q. Did you like Lady GaGa's Judas?
A. Nopes, I didn't like Judas at all. It sounds too much like Bad Romance which is one of my favorite songs of all time so it makes me feel that there is absolutely nothing original in it. More importantly with all the biblical references, I didn't feel at ease listening to it - something about that song creeps me out. Especially the line about washing his (Judas) feet with her (GaGa) hair!

Q. A wants to be good friends with B wherein A has dumped B, and A has moved on and B is still trying to move on, but somewhere still has feelings for A.
A. I think A should respect B's feelings and put a halt to their friendship for however long B desires. If A truly wants to be friends with B then he would be willing to be friends once B has completely gotten over him/her. It is going to be much harder for B since the dumpee always has more work to do in most cases.

Q. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A. Absolutely not!

Two questions I didn't answer were;

1. What is the farthest you've ever shot your wad? - Trey Tomorrow
2. How often do you jack off?

Got a question?

Go ahead. Ask me!  

14 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

I am curious as to why you didn't answer the 'Jack Off' question. I admit it could have been worded differently. But I don't think its an unreasonable question.

How often do you masturbate?

Phunk Factor said...

@ Mind of Mine

Not in the first Formspring post! If the same question is repeated later on by any other user...i'd answer it!

And the Jack off question seemed to similar the length of my cum shot - LOL!

Seemed unfair to answer one and not the other! :p

Thanks for reading!

M@rvin said...

What is the farthest you've ever shot your wad? How often do you jack off?

There, I repeated them... Now please answer? ;-)

Phunk Factor said...

@ M@rvin

Not like this!!

There's the formspring box on the right...type it there! :p

Manners count, u know!

And also..u gotta wait for the next post for the answer! :D

P.S. U sounded cute as hell for some reason! :)

Raj said...

OK, I ll ask the question again
"How can you be so sexy?"
Now answer it properly ;)

Phunk Factor said...

@ Raj

Tsk tsk..use Formspring, man! :p

Whimsical Hatter said...

Fan-mail!!! woot. Me *super-likes*. wow. seriously. it's like, you are 'Kevin Bacon' and I'm 'Jack McFarland'! I'm rubbing shoulders( more than that, may be ;-P) with 'Celebrity'. I seriously need to scream, now. Go Phunk Go!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Whimsical Hatter

LOL @ ur comparison!! Oh only if I was Kevin n u were Jack...we'd totally be a rocking couple! ;)

Sebastian G. Oliver said...

A eye opener, and, great questions and kudos to you for NOT replying to those silly 'sex' questions

Phunk Factor said...

@ Sebastian G. Oliver

Thanks, Sir! :)

M@rvin said...

See, a lot of it depends on who's doing the asking. ;) But seriously, the word 'wad' always gets me laughing - it just sounds so crass for some reason.

Oh, and a good answer to the question - "I dunno, bring your ass over here and we'll see how far up that I can shoot!"

Phunk Factor said...

@ M@rvin

Maybe you should start a Formspring fr ur blog! I'd love to see u tackle these questions with ur humor!

Derric said...

I did not know, you did interviews....

quite diplomatic answers if i say so

Phunk Factor said...

@ Derric

Lolz...got any questions?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...