Feb 17, 2011

My Missing Puzzle Piece


I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

- Katy Perry @ Teenage Dream

It comes to no surprise that Katy Perry's Teenage Dream was a huge source of inspiration for this creation of mine. When it comes to giving a gift, especially for someone special, I want the gift to be special. I can not just buy something off a shelf and have it wrapped. I need to somehow make it my own. If I can't come up with anything original, I go with chocolates. They're the most unoriginal thing you can find that you would not feet guilty of giving. Besides everybody loves chocolates!

I conceived this idea very suddenly and I wanted to give it at that very second. Nathan was still in Pakistan at that point, but I knew that Nathan would think it was way too soon. Plus Nathan freaked out very easily when it came to gifts. Once I mentioned that I got something for him and he assumed I got us rings. And you people say I have a wild imagination!

So I kept it to myself at least till the next year. Nobody knew about it, except for Christian. He loved the idea but he thought it was way too early as well. I rely on him alot for advice so without any second thoughts I shelved the idea for the next summer. The next season of summer is coming up in a few months, however I'm no longer with Nathan. But that's okay. Everything happens for a reason!

So without any further stalling, let me reveal to you guys my idea of Nathan's Valentine Day present. Had we still been together, it would have been 11 months and 2 days exactly since we started and I think by then I totally deserved to do something like this.


I like the geeky kind of vibe the shirt gives as I am abit of geek.

Originally it was a two part shirt, with me having the exact same design except for the red piece. However one would do enough. I know this awesome shop that prints just about anything you want on t-shirts, mugs, plates, laptops, iPhones as well. But all that I couldn't give to Nathan - yet, so I was settling for this shirt.

And that my beloved readers was my idea for my Valentine gift. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to have come up with it, but if anybody of you likes them they are fully allowed to go ahead with it for their lover. Just make sure to snap a picture and send it to me, I would LOVE to see how this looks in real.


P.S. A million thanks to Ms. Katy Perry for giving me the inspiration for this awesome gift! You rock! 

12 comments:

THUNDERCAT832 said...

Awwww that is the coolest thing I have ever seen! To let someone know how they've conquered their way to your heart is a giant gesture! I would be honored if anyone got me something that deep!

Aaron Khan said...

Must say, quite an appropriate and well thought gift. plus it wud luk stylish as well :)

Phunk Factor said...

@ Falen

Let's hope someday ur boyfriend does that fr u.....and perhaps someday I am able to do similar thing for someone special to me!

@ Aaron Khan

Obviously..i thought about it! Everything I do is awesome! :p ;)

M@rvin said...

That T shirt design is amazing! And did you draw that by yourself?

PS - Did you know Katy Perry is from Santa Barbara too? :)

Indie-underground-Gay said...

aaaawwww <3 <3 <3
yes amazing idea it is
ok i am SO stealing thi idea.....again awwww

Phunk Factor said...

@ M@rvin

Yea....in the paint program in windows accessories!

I kinda liked it...bt after reading comments i'm totally loving it! As if I needed more proof to my complete awesomeness! ;)

I didn't kno she's from SB....i just know tht she's from Cali!

P.S. I'm so jealous of u right now...thank God she lives in Hollywood otherwise I would have totally raped u fr being so close to her! :p

M@rvin said...

Rape me anyway, who needs an excuse? ;-) She even went to school for a year at Dos Pueblos High School - I live just about a mile from there.

The T shirt is great, I can't say it enough. Besides your creativity, it also shows how much thought you put into it. You will make someone a wonderful BF someday.

Phunk Factor said...

@ Indie-Underground-Gay

Sorry for missing u out earlier...didn't notice u comment till just a few moments ago!!

And ur totally allowed to 'steal' it! ;)

@ M@rvin

Teray mu may ghee shakar!! ;)

P.S. I can't resist speaking Urdu with u!

Samuel Khan said...

well . . . the p0st waz s0 much fun . . . :)
bleSs u phunko0 . . .
as far as giftin, i like to go n shop out each from every item , i mean tees , perfumes , key chains , sum choc0s . . . a watch . . . pack 'em up all in a 5 kg b0x of tcs n m done . . . :D
but guess to each his own . . .thats how i gift ma friendz . . . ;)
dont know how will I gift ma bf . . . may b i will wrap up maself n get delivered at his d0or step with a red bow tied on ma neck . . .
*sighs . . . fantasiez , thy name iz Samuel :D

Phunk Factor said...

@ Samuel Khan;

Oh wow...i'd make sure to hav u get me a birthday present!! Hope u manage all that....and make it a 1 kg instead! ;)

Ur gift idea to the bf is very very sexy.....make it more sexy by being stark naked with a red ribbon around ur waist!

Total hotness!!

M@rvin said...

Well, I'm a Southie. I studied Hindi for 10 years (and learned to read Urdu), but my accent is still weird. :-)

Phunk Factor said...

@ M@rvin

Ur right on that note...they are very similar!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...