Jan 16, 2011

Would You Let Me Love You Long Time, Joe Manganiello?



I'm thinking of doing a new feature of 'Hunk of the Month'. Since I have a new crush almost every month on some random TV celebrity, I would like to do a feature on them. Once a month, one hunk!

I'm going to be starting off with the True Blood hottie Joe Manganiello. I saw him in the 3rd season of True Blood, which I am watching now because I was incredibly busy when it was originally airing. He made his first appearance in the most recent season as Alcide Herveaux, a werewolf.

When I first saw him during the 3rd episode my heart started going a mile a minute and then I tried to remember where I have seen him before. Definitely not in my dreams, but then where?!

And then it hit me. I've seen him in one of my all time favorite TV series How I Met Your Mother as one of Marshall's friends. I could swear the producers had hired him to take his clothes off on every possible occasion and I remember watching all those scenes again and again involving him for that. Yeah, I know I'm shallow!

Joe Mangeniello, I'm going to keep asking till you say 'Yes'. Would you let me love you long time?


But instead of simply put up pictures, I'm going to be adding little snippets from some of my favorite songs. Like in this case, I'm serenading Joe with Black Eyed Peas's 'Love You Long Time' from their most recent album The Beginning. Sort of makes it a little more original, in my opinion!

What do you say?

15 comments:

Lynn | TOAR said...

I love that Your blog has Fuckhawt men to look at. I don't care what their sexuality is lol! Penis is penis is penis! Now following!

Sebastian G. Oliver said...

I like the idea of the hunk of the month, that is one of the things I like about being a gay man, it changes all the time!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Lynn

Ahhh....i welcome u with open arms..enjoy the hot men along with the rest of us....bt yea, sadly MOST of them are straight! :p

Good fr u! ;)

@ Sebastian G. Oliver

Hahaha...so true! :D

Whimsical said...

he can have me anytime,anywhere!
Oh yes, I shall give up my 'prude self',for him to devour me...omg! I'm having 'hot flashes'....

FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT832 said...

Someone pass me a towel...I just made a huge mess lol

OH shit! Toar is here! woop woop!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Whimsical

Stop...he's mine! Already branded...y'all can go after some other hunk..or u can hav him once I'm over him!

But right now...he's totally mine! :D

@ Falen

Yup...the one and only! :D

M@rvin said...

I like his eyes best, especially in that second photo. Cute! I just wanna spoon with him tonight.

Aaron Khan said...

U cn have ur Eric and Bill! U luk at Joe and I will have 2 kil u! He's MINE! (all claws out!) :P

Phunk Factor said...

@ M@rvin

Dude, he's down right yummy...and i totally agree....he's very huggable!

@ Aaron Khan

I'm afraid you're a tad bit too late...he's already mine! We're having a giant orgy...me, him, Eric, Bill and Jason! ;) :p

raulito said...

If you are anything like me, then you have a new crush every week...trouble is that I keep the crushes lingering and they don't go away. So that when I get a new one it is added to the hundreds I already have...oh, my...so many men, so little time...lol

love your blog
saludos,
raulito

Phunk Factor said...

@ Raulito

My crushes...last a month at least...hence the 'Hunk of the Month' feature! :D

Thanks fr the generous compliments!

Calvin said...

OMG! I love Joe Manganiello. Damn hot!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Calvin

I know. Totally yummy!

Derric said...

Phunks world is getting hotter and hotter

Phunk Factor said...

@ Derric

Hot hotter hottest! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...