Dec 31, 2010

Mind Phunk ~ 12/31/10


I know you want me,
I made it obvious that I want you too,
So put it on me
Let's remove the space between me and you,
Now rock your body
Damn I like the way you move,
So give it to me
Cause I already know what you wanna do

- Enrique Iglesias @ "Tonight" ft. Ludacris

Every single time I hear this song I so badly want to have mindless sex it's unbelievable! No song! No song EVER before has had this stupid effect on me! I made my friends take it off their New Years Dance Playlist in fear that I might do something crazy at the party on Saturday Night!


One of my longest standing crushes to date on a celebrity is the one I have on Enrique Iglesias. I remember one of my friends from Orkut showing me a video of him kissing some guy at a concert and I literally screamed 'Why not me!' after seeing the video extremely loud. Super-thankful that the house was empty at that moment so nobody heard my outburst of disapproval.


Unfortunately things like that don't happen to ordinary guys like me! However I'm not one to loose hope so easily. Perhaps someday I too will be at his concert and he'll kiss me. I seriously hope I am single at that time because I seriously won't be able to explain to my boyfriend how his kisses don't satisfy me anymore. LOL!

11 comments:

raulito said...

That is such a sexy picture

saludos,
raulito

sssdawna said...

lol at the last sentence ; ) i used to think he was so ugly until his latest song. it's my favorite song right now! lol

Phunk Factor said...

@ Raulito

The first one, right?

It's so ot!!!

@ Sssdawna

Ugly?!

No!! He's fine, girl! :D

M@rvin said...

That 1st pic is super HOT! Enrique is OK too, especially with the permanent pout he has - good blow job lips. :)

Phunk Factor said...

@ M@rvin

I know...it's so effing hot...i wanna doa threesome with those two!! :D

To be honest I kinda hate that pouty lip thing he does....bt the rest is SO hot! :D

M@rvin said...

Oh, you probably like the mole/beauty spot he has then. :) He has a nice bone structure and intense eyes too, so there's lots to like.

Derric said...

You really had me going when u said Enrique had kissed a guy...ufff.
I just love his voice, the creakyness in his voice does bring me on my toes.
I got a friend of mine, who once told me, that he wont accept if ever Enrique come out saying he is gay. And i was like, what the fuck, we should be happy he is gay, but his answer blew me away. He said "If he is not my boyfriend then he cant be gay". Made sense to me, he totally can be his boy friend.

Phunk Factor said...

@ M@rvin

I think he had that removed..yea, i read it somewhere!!! I dunno...i think mostly it's the voice...and then some other contributing factors!!!

@ Derric

LOL @ ur friend's reply!!!

Why can't he be mine?

Tell ur friend, he would have to wait! :p

Indie-underground-Gay said...

lol @ 'BJ lips'
He's ok-ish.
I think Timberlake takes the hottest singer title though.

Phunk Factor said...

@ Indie-Underground Gay

Probably...bt he's not singing nemore! :p

Anonymous said...

hi m8 :) i find you have really interesting blog, its great that you have decided to share it for all the world
i want to offer you exchange banners or links ! i have not so big network of sweet boys photo resources, here is some of them :
My Twink // Just Naked Boys // Sweet Muscle Boy
i know together we will get more traffic!!!! =)
- if you agree,write me please to email fire-bob@hotmail.com
thanks for attention!! good bye !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...