Dec 23, 2010

And The Winners Are...


As promised, I'll be handing out the long over-due Blog Awards I received. It felt nice to know that someone (Read: Falen) thought my blog deserved these trinkets of appreciation and I hope to all those that I am passing on will feel the same way. So without wasting anymore time, let's start off with the celebrations.

The first award is Cherry On Top Award, and I forward it to;

A Secret Gay Life

Confused?...yet Honest

Differently Derric

Ramble and Rant and Rave and Restrain


The second award I received and I will be forwarding is the Keeps Me From Killing Award. These blogs have provided me countless amusement on daily basis. I seriously can't remember a single day that has gone by and I haven't checked in on these blogs. They truly keep me from killing!

The Blogs getting this awesomeness bestowed on them are;

Single In The City

Random Thoughts In My Life

Mostly Unfabulous 


Last Blog Aware that I will be giving out is the I Don't Give A F*ck Award and this happens to be my personal favorite. Blogs landing this award are so freak'in cool in my opinion and it's really hard to miss them out. The blogs getting the IDGAF are;

I Shaved My Ass For This

Warfare; The Delightful and Dreary Sides of Gay Life

Toy Couture


You can paste the Awards on your blogs and you can pass them to blogs you find interesting, that way I can find more interesting blogs that I do not know about yet.

Congratulations to all the recipients and I hope you all keep blogging for a very very long time. I hate when I blog that I follow closes down and I seriously hope I don't have to see that day come from any of you.

Happy Holidays everyone!

17 comments:

Mike said...

Acceptance speech time!

Well, thank you very much! It must be all the stories about my sister that keep you from killing yourself...

I love the idea! I may have to come up with my own awards... lol

M@rvin said...

Aww, Phunks, thank you! You keep me from killing too! :) You had better not disappear anywhere either.
And Happy Holidays!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Mike

Hahaha...actually it was the 'Glee' post that got u this...now I simply wanna kill u! :p

@ M@rvin

Not yet...not yet!! But if my professors keep giving it to me the way they are...someone may just disappear! :p

FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT832 said...

Aww love ya my blog brotha!! Spread the love homie because there is more to come!!! ;)

Phunk Factor said...

@ Falen

Can't wait! Already excited!!!

Derric said...

Wow Thank you
That was totally unexpected, gosh i am not dressed for the thank you speech..lol.
Still, i like to thank visionary director(http://samsbloginess.blogspot.com/), my co-stars (all the bloggers), my audience (readers), and definitely to the Jury Member (http://gophunkyourself.blogspot.com)

Hey dont push, ill sign the photographs.

Phunk Factor said...

@ Derric

LOL!!


That's possibly the best 'Thank You' comment I have ever read!! :D

H said...

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I LOVEEEE YOU PHUNKOOOOO!
:D :D :D :D :D

Thankyouuuuu
You made my day. Wait, week!

Phunk Factor said...

@ H

Whoa....so much love!! I'm honored!! :D

raulito said...

If I was giving out awards to blogs yours certainly be in contention...

happy new year and thanks for what you do.

saludos
raulito

Phunk Factor said...

@ Raulito

Awesome to see u around again, man!!

Hope to see more of u!!

Single Guy said...

I feel so touched. Please do not kill yourself..or even consider that. This is my public service announcement against suicide. Life always does and will get better.

Thanks for this...I do not know what to say (for once!)

Keep up your interesting writing. I may not be commenting but I'm always reading!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Single Guy

Kill myself? Nahhh, man! I'm totally anti-suicidal!!

Thanks fr reading! It's an honor coming from u! :)

TOY COUTURE said...

Thank you Phunk!!!! Muah!!!!! I really appreciate this :) :) :)

Phunk Factor said...

@ Toy Couture

No problem, man! Ur blog TOTALLY deserved it!

B. said...

Thank you soooooooooooooo much, I can't believe... :) I'm so grateful... :)))

Phunk Factor said...

@ B.

No problem! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...