Sep 1, 2010

I Wanna See Your Peacock



This has got to be the most hilarious representation of the song to be ever created! Cute guys in skimpy clothes with some very cool choreography and the funny sexual innuendos, really how can someone not like this?

Ryan James Yezak is the driving force behind this fabulous creation. He was also the dude who worked on the California Gays music video, his version of California Gurls by Katy Perry originally. The video hit the WWW like a tsunami wave and alot of blogs jumped the on California Gays bandwagon. I'll be embedding that video later in the post as well.

The singer-songwriter-seductress Katy Perry herself says she can't top this. While I'm not entirely betting on that because money can do wonders, but this video is unforgettable. The guys could have notched up their acting skills abit but I can understand how they all must be feeling a little shy given the theme of the song. Also they could have used a male nurse. Male nurses can be very hot!

If Ryan ever comes across the blog, dude I'm so freak'in jealous of your creative streak but I'm also completely loving your interpretation! Gimme more.....please!

12 comments:

Mac Callister said...

hahaha hey thanks for sharing these videos its the first time i've seen them!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Mac Callister

Glad to know you liked them!!

FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT said...

that was the COOLEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN!!! I ALMOST PASSED OUT FROM LAUGHTER WHEN THE GUY WAS BEGGING TO SEE HIS PEACOCK AND THERE WAS A REAL FUCKING ONE!! THAT "AHHHH" AINT GONNA LIE, I FARTED I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!

Phunk Factor said...

@ FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT

I agree! I'm completely in love with it!

Colleen said...

Hey Phunk! That started my day on a fun note. LOVED IT! I'm a California native so I love my Gurls and my Gays! I'm so happy the peacock got his own billing in the credits! I can't wait to show these to my daughter when she gets home. She'll love em'!

Phunk Factor said...

@ Colleen

Share the wealth...that's what I always say....glad to kno u've got a positive attitude towards homosexuality!!!

Thumbs up, girl!

H said...

I fucking love them. This video rules. Thank you Phunks! You's amazing!

Phunk Factor said...

@ H

Thanks, man!! Great to know you loved them!!

Derric said...

Bloody Hell---- Brilliant

Phunk Factor said...

@ Derric

Don't tell that to me....i already know it! Drop a comment to Ryan!

dating diva said...

Omg how have I never seen this before? I love these!!! Just made my day ;)

xx,
Delilah

Phunk Factor said...

@ Dating Diva

Glad to put this fr u in the spot-light!! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...