Sep 6, 2010

I Miss Him

I miss him! I am missing him bad. Really bad! We have been having some issues and we are trying to sort them out. We decided on Friday that we won't be talking for two days, Saturday and Sunday.

Today is Sunday.  Today is the last day of the silence and tomorrow we would talk again. I can't wait. I want to talk to him right now. Right at this moment, but that would be against what we have planned. I have been kind of drooping all day and missing him. I tried not to bolt myself in the room because that would raise mum's antennas and she would be all inquisitive. I've been listening to crazy songs all day. Well not all day, I started listening to the songs right after opening my fast at Iftaar (Iftaar is when we have food after avoiding it since a little before sunrise). The funny thing is that the following songs have gone up about 10 to 20 numbers in my iTunes 'Most Played' list. I guess it really doesn't take a genius to know how I am feeling right now!

Lions, Tigers and Bears: Jazmine Sullivan
Lie: David Cook
Fearless: Colbie Caillat
Where Is Your Heart: Kelly Clarkson
Everytime: Britney Spears

My kid sister who usually hear thumping music coming from my bedroom at all hours commented, "I don't like you when you are depressed!". She shares with me everything and I couldn't share anything with her. I just told her I'm missing someone alot. She asked me if it was Gracie. LOL! 

That was my first genuine laugh of the day. I denied and shoo-ed her away. I can't wait for Monday evening, that's when I start expecting him to show up. I had not made an appearance on Blogosphere, so I came here for a while and read a couple of blogs here and there. It kinda took my mind of things. So here's a huge THANK YOU! to Falen, Fickle Cattle, Aaron, Ian, Delilah and Mike. Also another thank you goes to Christian for simply checking up on me.

You guys have no idea how much you lifted my spirits up today. Hope I can do the same for all of you some day!

11 comments:

FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT said...

awwwwwwww! *hugs* anytime sweetie! Your posts and comments always brighten my day...that's why I stalk your shit on the regular!

Everything will turn out just fine...I might be sick but I kinda like relationship speed bumps...they make the make up/make out time oh so sweeter! Things can't be perfect all the time...but after the rocky shit...COMES THE GOOD STUFF! My mom used to say this to me: YOU GOTTA SWIM THROUGH SHIT IN ORDER TO WASH OFF IN A GOLDEN SHOWER...*THAT'S BEFORE "GOLDEN SHOWER" TURNED INTO SOMETHING GROSS LOL

dating diva said...

Glad you're feeling a little better! Happy you liked the post :)

xx,
Delilah

Phunk Factor said...

@ FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT

Don't care much for that analogy, but it does seem to fit!!

@ Dating Diva

Yeah...ur post was pretty neat!

Thanks for showing up, ladies!

Mike said...

Glad to see you're back and feeling better! Glad I could help! hahaha

Your sister's reaction was amusing about you being depressed- not your depression- just her reaction.

Great music choices, btw.

Take care!

Mike

Phunk Factor said...

@ Mike

Thanks for dropping by, man!! N yeah...even I like those songs alot...but i was unusually addicted to them a few hours ago!

Christian said...

Redaing ur Blog bt more than that being ur Frnd for 3 years... it still surprises me to realize how perfect you are... i'd so much wud like to hav u as my elder bro... or even younger bro.. or evn elder sister...lol... or even a father..i'd be the luckiest kid... n u'll be the perfect son.. and def a perfect BF...

all the bollywood films being made with ppl in love across the border... so true...US 'd be our no man's land.. n we'd hug tight..

Phunk Factor said...

@ Christian

Perfect? Perhaps....not feeling so perfect these days!

N yes..perhaps our happiness lies in the US!

Derric said...

Got not a clue what happened, what ever be it,be Phunky always.

And a word of advice, never listen to sad/emotional songs during depresssion, go for the thumping ones, deinitely will boost your spirits

Phunk Factor said...

@ Derric

I'll make sure of that next time....thanks fr the suggestion!! I really mean it!

Dean Grey said...

I'm sorry I'm late on this, Phunk.

You hang in there as best you can! (I know it's easier said than done).

(((HUGS))) yet again!

-Dean

Phunk Factor said...

@ Dean Grey

As cliche as it sounds.....better late than never!!!

Ur warm comments mean alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...