Aug 31, 2010

Cherry On Top


I got my very first blog award from Falen, author of Colorful Rants of a Fed Up Sista and so I had to make a post about it. I will be shamelessly whoring this one out, you know because I really don't see myself getting another one. LOL!

So the rules of the award go as follows;
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you
2. Copy the award and put it in your blog
3. List three things you love about yourself
4. Post a picture you love

So as specified, thanks alot Falen!! You've been following my blog since the past month and a half or something like that. Your first appearance with the most amazing comment on the post All The Lovers (And Haters) and have been coloring my blog with you're feisty sassy persona. You know something; For a chick, you are pretty awesome! Kidd'in! ;)

Three things I love about myself! Well I love that I'm creative and I don't sit down quietly in doing things as people would normally expect me. I like to do things and do them on my own terms in my own style. A 100% original one-of-a-kind Phunkiness!!

Another thing I can lord out and about is that I'm very optimistic. It takes something really big to pull me down, people who know me often remark how can I smile and laugh all the time. Ryan finds that a little freaky because he believes anybody who is as happy as me needs to be checked out by a shrink!

Lastly, I keep on meeting amazing and wonderful people where ever I go. I know I've butted with quite a few heads but I'm very thankful for all the heads who butted other heads with me or for me. You make the world go round for me!

Lastly I have to share with y'all a picture I love, so here goes nothing;


I also will be spreading the love and forward this award to a few of my fellow bloggers, I shall be posting that list soon. I tried doing it right now, but the links kept messing up! :(

Also I've added a chat box in the side-bar on the right side of the screen, so feel free to drop a line anytime for anything you feel like!

9 comments:

FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT said...

YOU SO DESERVE IT! I CAN HONESTLY SAY I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL OF YOUR POSTS! YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER AND A BAD ASS BLOG-FAMILY MEMEBER! XOXO THUNDERCAT!

Mind Of Mine said...

Congrats X

Phunk Factor said...

@ FALEN AKA THUNDERCAT

In this vast blogosphere only you could see my talents! :D

Hahaha...well others too...but still...thanks fr the award!!!

@ Mind of Mine

Thanks, man!!

SenoraG said...

Congrats on your award. Found you from Falen and if she love you, I love you! I will be back!

SenoraG@
Reading, Reading and Life

Phunk Factor said...

@ SenoraG

Hail to the awesomeness of Falen! :D

Hahaha....enter at will, stay for long...heard it from a friend...applies well, don't u think?

Have a great day!

Derric said...

Wow Congratulations....
It seems lot has happened in these few days.
We got a celebrity in our midst...cool, hmmm my list of celebrity authors are increasing

Phunk Factor said...

@ Derric

First of all...welcome back!!! :)

Lol...well if u insist i'll agree to be recognized as a celeb! ;)

Dean Grey said...

Congratulations on the blog award, Phunk!

-Dean

Phunk Factor said...

@ Dean Grey

Thanks, Dean!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...