Apr 2, 2010

Young Love

Ugly Betty has always been one of my all-time favorite shows to watch. The cast, the chemistry, the energy, the one-liners, the settings, the cameos, the concept..everything is just so darn appealing! I didn't watch the first season or the second one for the matter, but started watching it from the third season. One of my friends got me hooked on to it. I got him to watch Gossip Girl and he got me to watch Ugly Betty. Needless to say, we both got addicted to the suggestions.

Sadly the current on-going season is the last season to air. Stupid ABC is cancelling the show due to poor ratings, how could they do this to me?!

Anyhow the reason I'm bringing this to you, is to check out the best moment of television of 2010 to date. I'm in absolute love with this scene and you all need to check it out!



I'm going to be blogging more on this later, because right now I need to split. I got a test tomorrow and I've resigned myself to failure. My teachers seem to hate me already, so I'm just giving them one more reason to be happy.

Wish me luck!

10 comments:

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

I've got to say that this episode and the one after it convinced me that this show is getting really good again and I am excited.

Phunk Factor said...

@ Gay Mormon Boy

I know...they should not have canceled it!!

SiD said...

im really sad that its being canceled :( .. it got kinda boring for a few episode but its back now :D ...

Phunk Factor said...

@ SiD

Maybe we should submit a petition to ABC studios....all the gays united asking not to cancel the very awesome tv show!!

SiD said...

Absolutely, ABC has a trend of cancelling all the good shows, can let Ugly Betty get into it

M@rvin said...

Nooo! Don't walk away! :-))

gibben said...

This is so close to my heart! Thanks and I'm dying to know what happened next! :)

I've never been able to watch the best of shows on TV thanks to my folks who treat me like a child! Huh! :D

Phunk Factor said...

@ Gibben

Well I won't be leaving spoilers...I maybe bad, but that stuff is in minor league compared to me!

Anonymous said...

To be honest, whenever one of my fav shows comes to an end,it feels like coming of an age so I can completely empathize with you not that I used to watch ugly betty.But there is a series highly recommended for all gay guys out there.Its called Queer as Folk.You must check it out.Lemme know if you cannot find a link.
P.S-the US version is better than the UK one.

-Raj

Phunk Factor said...

@ Raj

Dude, if ur queer and you haven't watched QAF you gotta be living under a very big rock!!!

Nearly everyone I know has watched it!! N while I haven't watched the entire UK version...just the first few episodes...the US version is several times better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...