Mar 7, 2010

A Quick Look

After wondering alot about whether I should begin by publishing the two posts I have already put up at Crazy Sam's Bloginess or if should start with a completely new post at my own spot, I have decided to go for the latter.


You can check my 'Built To Break?' and 'Zipped Lips, Sunken Hearts', and if you have not read them before then you can do now. And I would be thankful if you drop a comment, even if it's a simple 'holla' to my boy, Sammy.

I will be posting my first official post very soon. Keep tuned for that. Peace out!

2 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

Dude.. I'm coming back! :-D
And I would still need your contribution as guest author.

Phunk Factor said...

@ Crazy Sam

HA! Knew you couldn't keep ur mouth shut! ;)

Come quick!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...