Mar 6, 2010

Phunk Your Heart Out!


Hello there!

Doing good? Yes! Great! On towards business...err, pleasure...you decide!

So I'm guessing some of you maybe aware of me. I blogged for a very small while at Crazy Sam's spot, till it shut down for unexplained reasons. Those of you who are not aware of Sam, though I severely doubt there is anyone out there like that, you can view it here. However it may still take something more to shut me up, but till then I'll be phunking around.
While I do apologize for the fact that I'm not as much skilled at writing as I would like to be and my talent lies more towards fiction. But I will be penning down both fiction and facts over here, along with just about anything that catches my eyes and ears.

I feel that Sam has described me appropriately. However if there is anything that you feel is missing and want to find out, then you're more than welcome to ask me anytime.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting known by you all. And yes, I prefer to be called 'Phunky'!

Take care!

6 comments:

Jackdaw said...

Will you make the distinction clear betweenfact and fiction?

Phunk Factor said...

@ Jackdaw

I'll be mentioning what is 'fiction' at the starting of the post that is fictional!

James said...

Awesome!

Hey, thanks for following. I'll link you if you want.

Cheers, J

Phunk Factor said...

@ James

As you please! :)

Gibben said...

I'm like FULLY PHUNKED already, but the craving never dies.. :P

Phunk Factor said...

@ Gibben

You know you want me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

so come & get me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...